KM Lab is a young and actively growing company with a development office in Minsk and headquarters in Vienna, Austria.
KM Lab develops software for Kate Media company (Kate Tablet payment terminals). KM Lab also participates in the automation of the RENTABOX project - the provision of services for the individual storage of things to individuals and legal entities, and also actively develops and supports the BOTShelp project, in which an autonomous two-wheeled robot and a virtual remote assistant are successfully replacing office workers.
Kate Media is an IT company that focuses on introducing modern catering technology to the world of restaurant business.
Kate Tablet allows guests to:
- browse through the menu
- make orders
- pay bills in one click (Accepts both contact and contactless transactions)
- entertain yourself while waiting for the order.
Kate is the only PCI PTS and PCI DSS certified payment terminal in Europe and the CIS region. It has already been integrated with 2 banks and 7 POS providers including IIKO, R-keeper, UnTill, Micros, Aloha, Hypersoft and CommSECC.
Company offices are located in the following countries:
- The Republic of Belarus (LLC KM LAB): 220012 Minsk, st. Tolbukhina 2, office 237
- Russia (KATE MEDIA LLC): Moscow, passage of the Plant Serp and Molot, 12
- Austria (RB One GmbH): Wien 1040, Plößlgasse 17/23 Austria
- Switzerland (Katemedia AG): Pilatusstrasse 38, 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
- The United Kingdom (KateMedia UK LTD): Birmingham