Promwad is an international company headquartered in Vilnius. Our team includes hardware and software engineers from Belarus, Ukraine and Russia, as well as local specialists from Lithuania, Latvia, Germany, and the USA.
The Promwad Electronics Design House creates new devices and software for the global electronics market by taking a client’s product from the stage of an idea to launch in mass production.
We help create commercially successful products for various industries: video streaming and TV platforms, telecommunications, consumer and industrial IoT products, automotive electronics, and environmentally friendly solutions.
What we do for our clients:
- Electronics development (turnkey product design)
- Hardware design, FPGA projects
- Industrial design, enclosure design, prototyping, and PCB design
- Development of IoT systems and devices
- Development of industrial automation devices and software
- Software development – embedded software, firmware/middleware, backend, frontend/cloud solutions, mobile apps, web development
- Launch of mass production of electronics and enclosures to be sold across the globe
Since 2004, the company's engineers and designers have implemented over 500 projects for clients from the EU, the USA, and Canada. Over 3 million devices have already come off of the assembly line and are being sold to consumers.
We are members of partnership programs with leading component manufacturers, industry associations, and technology parks: Lattice, Renesas, Intel, Microchip, Xilinx, NXP, Marvell, STMicroelectronics, Analog Devices, Vilnius Technopark.